Designs and manufactures high-end custom awards, sculptures, recognition products, and high-end contract manufactured goods. Manufactures well-known awards from the Golden Globes to the CLIOs, and designs many new award programs in entertainment and industry. Its customers range from startups and film festivals to international conglomerates.
2011 Revenue:$2.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:6
Location:Long Island City, NY
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
Top 100 Consumer Products & Services Companies
Top 100 New York Companies
New York City Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business