Enables individual customers to create their own embedded electronics projects through supplying small consumer electronic parts and tools. Manufactures, tests, packages, and distributes its own open source hardware products.
2011 Revenue:$25.1 million
2008 Revenue:$6.6 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:86
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
Top 100 Consumer Products & Services Companies
Top 100 Colorado Companies
Top 10 Consumer Products & Services Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals