Stella & Dot
Sells jewelry through its network of commission-earning stylists, individuals who sign up with the company to host trunk sales of the merchandise in their local communities. Stylists can earn additional income by becoming coaches who lead and teach groups of newer stylists.
2011 Revenue:$175.3 million
2008 Revenue:$4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:105
Location:San Bruno, CA
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
Top 100 Consumer Products & Services Companies
Top 100 California Companies
San Francisco Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business