SymbolArts designs, sells, and manufactures badges, patches, pins, coins, and promotional products. Founder Mike Leatham originally started the company to make custom rings, soon expanding into other types of jewelry with a focus on religious items marketed to members of the Church of Latter Day Saints. In 1994, the company recognized an opportunity to apply its services to the public safety market, and now its primary business is designing badges for public safety officials such as sheriffs around the country, as well as for the military.
2009 Revenue:$7.7 million
2006 Revenue:$6.9 million
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals