Provides insurance claims software and services to the insurance industry. Its cloud-based claims administration software handles workers’ compensation and property and casualty claims. Its installation services include user training and support, as well as detailed migration mapping. Also produces hosted solutions and mobile apps.
2011 Revenue:$2.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:4
Top 100 Insurance Companies
San Francisco Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals