Designs and operates group travel packages to Ireland and Scotland. The tours are intended for people who, like the (unrelated) founders Vinnie and Bryan Lewis, want the security of pre-booked transportation and accommodations but also the freedom to spend their vacation time as they wish. Package offerings include self-drive excursions, city-stay and city-hopper trips, group themed tours (singles, 50-plus, faith-based, etc), corporate incentives, and cultural experience programs.
2011 Revenue:$2.7 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:10
Industry:Travel & Hospitality
Top 100 Travel & Hospitality Companies
Top 100 Massachusetts Companies
Boston Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals