The Legacy Network
Provides consulting expertise to the federal government in the areas of strategic planning, business process reengineering, human capital management, organizational change management, and training and facilitation. Special areas of focus include the Intelligence Community and Homeland Security.
2011 Revenue:$9.6 million
2008 Revenue:$2.8 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:4
Top 100 Virginia Companies
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals