The Luminations Group
Offers direct marketing, e-commerce development, brand strategy and planning, and new product brainstorming and concept development. The company was founded to offer big-company services to small businesses and nonprofits that otherwise couldn't afford them; it now serves major brands and companies as well as start-ups. Aside from its CEO, the company is staffed entirely by part-time, flexible employees all over the world, including moms and older workers.
2010 Revenue:$3.3 million
2007 Revenue:$1.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:12
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business