A developer-driver interactive production shop that engineers and executes websites, social media, and mobile apps. The Nerdery was ranked the number one best place to work in 2010 and 2011 by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal, and was awarded a corporate philanthropy award for its overnight website challenge, through which it donated $2 million worth of Web development services to 66 nonprofit organizations.
2011 Revenue:$26.2 million
2008 Revenue:$6.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:214
Top 100 Software Companies
Top 100 Minnesota Companies
Minneapolis Metro Area
Five-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
Top 10 Software Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business