Three Wire Systems
Provides program management and IT services to national defense and federal civilian agencies. Its VetAdvisor product, a tele-health program for veterans, is an integrated communications platform that helps returning service members by encouraging patient self-management and providing education, support, and skills building.
2011 Revenue:$22.7 million
2008 Revenue:$5.6 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:62
Location:Falls Church, VA
Top 100 Government Services Companies
Top 100 Virginia Companies
Washington, DC Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business