Helps businesses increase revenue, gain new customers, increase brand exposure, and get their messages out to target markets. The company manages primarily its clients' SEO and pay-per-click campaigns on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. With its own proprietary search engine spider, TitanBOT, the company has an edge on interpreting how search engines will react to its clients' website updates.
2011 Revenue:$3.3 million
2008 Revenue:$1.6 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:7
Location:San Diego, CA
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
San Diego Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business