TMC Orthopedic sells and leases medical prosthetics and orthopedic equipment. The Amputee and Prosthetic Center, a key division of the company, began in 2004 when founder Joe Sansone discovered that patients were unhappy with the assembly line treatment they found in existing prosthetic programs. The current program focuses on meeting the emotional needs of amputee patients, including patient advocates and peer visitors (other amputees) who assist the patients through every phase of care.
2009 Revenue:$25.7 million
2006 Revenue:$12.4 million
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business