Designs, manufactures, and sells centrifugal switch and stationary switch components for single phase electric motors. It also supplies original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with electro-mechanical and electronic speed responsive switches used where detection of speed is essential for performance and protection. Its products are used in conveyor systems, steel mills, power plants, and chemical and food processing.
2010 Revenue:$4.8 million
2007 Revenue:$3 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:5
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business