Total Marketing Concepts
Provides outsourced call center services, technical support, billing, and social network content screening (for policy violations, copyright infringement, adult content, and compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). It serves companies of all sizes in energy, financial services, retail, and other industries.
2010 Revenue:$19.4 million
2007 Revenue:$7.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:1050
Industry:Business Products & Services
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals