Trigger Point Perfomance
Distributes exercise products that enable self-massage and myofascial compression techniques to help users manage pain, unlock more energy, and enhance workouts. The company also provides education on the use of its products, which it sells to the athletic, health care, and personal markets.
2011 Revenue:$5.2 million
2008 Revenue:$1.1 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:33
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
Top 100 Consumer Products & Services Companies
Top 100 Texas Companies
Austin Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business