Trilibis develops, manages, and hosts integrated mobile products and sites for media companies, marketing agencies, and online brands such as Match.com, NASCAR, and American Idol. Its services are supported by SmartPath, its software-as-a-service mobile publishing platform that enables companies to create, manage, and monetize highly customizable mobile products, programs, and sites tailored to more than 6,000 handsets.
2009 Revenue:$4.2 million
2006 Revenue:$2 million
Location:San Mateo, CA
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals