Provides and manages private label, online car buying programs for the nation's largest brands, including USAA, AAA, American Express, Capital One, eBay and Overstock.com. The company leverages group buying power to provide consumers with low upfront prices from its nationwide network. Car buyers have access to a complete car purchasing service (including receiving an upfront, guaranteed low price for an actual configured car) while they are still online.
2010 Revenue:$38.1 million
2007 Revenue:$4.6 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:90
Location:Santa Monica, CA
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business