Distributes the LightKeeper Pro, a product that solves the problem of Christmas tree lights that stop working because of individual bulb failures. The LightKeeper Pro sends an electrical pulse through the defective bulb, clearing it and allowing the current to flow through and illuminate the other bulbs in the string. The product is sold in more than 20,000 retail outlets in the U.S. and Canada.
2011 Revenue:$3.5 million
2008 Revenue:$2.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:1
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business