United Entertainment Group
Develops strategic marketing and media plans for consumer brands. Focuses on the branded-entertainment industry and leverages celebrity, music, film and television platforms in support of client products. Provides marketing services, celebrity partnerships, film tie-ins, television integrations and music-based programs. Produces custom video, episodic content and social media programs.
2011 Revenue:$7 million
2008 Revenue:$1.1 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:18
Location:New York, NY
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Top 100 Advertising & Marketing Companies
Top 100 New York Companies
New York City Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business