Venn Strategies manages sophisticated policy and political campaigns and organizations, bringing together key stakeholders in government, the private sector, and interest groups. Its primary areas of expertise include public affairs and issue management, coalition and association management, direct advocacy, alliance development and political positioning strategies, and x$$xgrasstopsx$$x engagement, or efforts to get prominent local citizens and organizations to lobby on behalf of interest groups. Its staff consists of former top aides in the White House, Senate, House, advocacy groups, and corporations who are recognized as experts in their fields. Venn helps its clients--including policy groups, nonprofits, health care and pharma companies, insurers, and trade associations--anticipate changes in the regulatory, legislative, and political environment so they can plan to change it or adapt to it.
2009 Revenue:$5.1 million
2006 Revenue:$3.6 million
Industry:Business Products & Services
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business