Video Security Group
Video Security Group manufactures and distributes mobile digital video recorders used for surveillance by the U.S. government and the transportation industry. Its growth reflects that its products offer previously unavailable security options, such as real-time remote monitoring, complete vehicle driving data, and digital storage for funding and compliance support. Founder Bill Muldowney also founded the Shamrock Foundation, a nonprofit that helps families of children battling cancer.
2009 Revenue:$9.5 million
2006 Revenue:$1.4 million
Location:Boca Raton, FL
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business