ViraCor Laboratories is a clinical molecular diagnostic and research laboratory dedicated to detecting and monitoring infections in the immuno-compromised patient population, which includes transplant patients, autoimmune disease patients, preterm infants, HIV patients, and cancer patients. ViraCor is actively involved in extending organ donation education, promoting scientific education, and career exploration, as well as charitable donations. When Hurricane Katrina hit, ViraCor relieved New Orleans hospitals of their bills and provided free testing services to incoming patients.
2008 Revenue:$24 million
2005 Revenue:$6.9 million
Location:Lee's Summit, MO
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals