Aggregates, bundles, and resells VoIP services to Internet telephony service providers, Internet service providers, resellers, call centers, calling card companies, and carriers. Offers telephone numbers and inbound/outbound calling services to 60 countries around the world. VoIP Innovations is owned by ABG Capital.
2011 Revenue:$5.7 million
2008 Revenue:$1 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:13
Top 100 Telecommunications Companies
Top 100 Pennsylvania Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business