Creates premium chocolates that incorporate many spices, roots, flowers, herbs, and liqueurs from around the world. Its manufacturing facility is run completely by wind power, and several of its retail locations are also powered by renewable energy. The company uses organic nuts, butter, sugar, and cream in its confections. Additionally, the company uses recycled packaging materials that contain at least 60% post-consumer content.
2011 Revenue:$19.3 million
2008 Revenue:$11.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:17
Industry:Food & Beverage
Top 100 Food & Beverage Companies
Five-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business