Wall Street Network Solutions
Provides network services such as design, sourcing and deployment for global financial market participants throughout the entire trade lifecycle, including buy or sell-side firms, inter-dealer brokers, exchanges and liquidity providers, market data providers, software vendors, and clearing and settlement firms.
2011 Revenue:$3.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:6
Top 100 Telecommunications Companies
Top 100 New Jersey Companies
New York City Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business