Warren & Baerg Manufacturing
Makes equipment used to press agricultural and biomass materials into dense cubes or bales. Agricultural applications include the processing of hay for use as feed for livestock. Its industrial systems process paper, wood, solid waste, fibers, and other materials into "cubed energy" - clean alternative fuels for use in industrial boilers. Its newest product grinds baled biomass materials for the cellulosic ethanol and biomass fuel industries.
2010 Revenue:$4.2 million
2007 Revenue:$4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:4
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business