Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr
With offices in 12 cities across the U.S., Europe, and Asia, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr has expertise in many practices, including trial, appellate, and Supreme Court, securities, regulatory, intellectual property, corporate transactions, bankruptcy, environmental, labor and employment, private client, real estate, and tax matters. The company was involved in the foundation of legal aid work early in the 20th century and today performs much public service work -- from counseling presidents to opposing discrimination and defending human rights around the world. Revenue data were obtained from The American Lawyer's Am Law 200, published in the May and June issues of 2007 and 2010.
2009 Revenue:$941 million
2006 Revenue:$897 million
Industry:Business Products & Services
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business