A family-owned and operated "farmers market on wheels," Winder Farms (formerly Winder Dairy) has been in continuous operation for the last 130 years. It offers the convenience of weekly home delivery of dairy products, fruits and vegetables, natural and organic meats, entree items, and specialty foods to thousands of Utah residents. Members of the fifth and sixth generations of the Winder family are today involved in its daily operation.
2009 Revenue:$30.7 million
2006 Revenue:$25.7 million
Location:West Valley City, UT
Industry:Food & Beverage
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business