Wonderland Enchanted Bakery
Wonderland Enchanted Bakery offers an array of thematic baked goods and a line of retail products. Twenty-one year old chef Allyson Ames began cooking for her mother Sonya at the age of five, and together they founded Wonderland. The story of a young girl following her love and dream of baking is featured in the best selling book Richest Kids in America by Chicken Soup author Mark Victor Hansen. Wonderland also created Obama's Inaugural Gala cookie and won Best Gingerbread Cookie on ABC's The View.
2009 Revenue:$2.7 million
Location:Newport Beach, CA
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business