An online resource for collectors that provides market data on art, antiques, and collectibles along with expertise, opinions, and appraisals to help people value, preserve, buy, and sell items. Its core feature, Worthopedia, is a vast database of more than 100 million sales records aggregated from eBay, virtual marketplaces, and auction houses.
2011 Revenue:$3 million
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
Top 100 Consumer Products & Services Companies
Top 100 Georgia Companies
Atlanta Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business