Offers financial advisory, brokerage, equity research, and investment banking services. It also provides fixed-income broker services through its Wunderlich Securities Fixed Income Capital Markets and WunTrade divisions. The firm operates in 25 offices across 14 states and employs more than 450 associated professionals.
2011 Revenue:$110.8 million
2008 Revenue:$45 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:160
Top 100 Financial Services Companies
Top 100 Tennessee Companies
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business