A co-ed social sports league for adults that promotes charity and social action among young professionals in New York, New Jersey, and Washington, D.C. Its leagues include volleyball, kickball, floor hockey, soccer, and bowling. It makes donations to the winning teams' charities of choice, and has to date donated $1 million.
2010 Revenue:$4.9 million
2007 Revenue:$2.6 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:75
Location:New York, NY
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals