LinkedIn is a great tool if used with skill and purpose. Not every one does. Here are seven tips for getting a good return on your efforts. Read more
Here's how to design an e-mail newsletter that won't have customers reaching for the Unsubscribe button. Read more
The key to cross-selling is understanding the client's needs. Adopt this standard approach to all client meetings. Read more
Before you attend your next conference, be sure you know how to use social media to get the most out of the conversation and connections. Read more
Recent Relationship Marketing Articles
Some customers have legitimate complaints. Others are just itching for a fight--or a refund. How to respond. Read more
Use technology to build stronger, more meaningful (virtual or real-life) relationships with small business owners. Here's three examples I love. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals