Holiday retail sales are expected to rise. But with big box retailers battling over who can offer the lowest prices, how can small businesses compete? Read more
Retail Industry News
One entrepreneur recalls when Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh proved the superiority of his company's customer service. Read more
Naomi Whittel, the founder and CEO of Reserveage Organics, tells you what you really need to know to land Whole Foods' buy-in. Watch video
While paper coupons aren't going away anytime soon, digital versions are becoming more pervasive. Read more
Joor lets retailers order wholesale fashions with a click. See why this company should be on your radar. Read more
Recent Retail Industry News Articles
From eBay to Etsy, online retailers want Congress to exempt more small businesses under the Marketplace Fairness Act. Read more
Doug Mack explains how his site thrived as flash sales dwindled, and why selling home decor online is unlike anything else. Read more
The online retail pioneer explains why he stepped down as Gilt CEO, and offers his predictions for the fate of the much-hyped industry. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business