When she wasn't satisfied with her career choice, Anne-Marie Faiola decided to make a business out of what she knew how to do best: Make soap. Read more
Retail Industry News
Recent Retail Industry News Articles
Soaring cotton prices continue to present retailers with tough decisions: cut margins and risk profitability, or raise prices and risk sales? Read more
Vineyard Vines co-founders Ian and Shep Murray answer questions about building a successful apparel company. Watch video
The impending holiday rush can be both a blessing and a curse for Etsy store owners. Inc. asked some seasoned, high-volume sellers to share their prep... Read more
Eat, drink, and shop online? Consumers are doing the majority of their shopping online and through catalog retailers but aren’t purchasing big ticket items... Read more
Costume shops are selling out of Jersey Shore-inspired costumes and a BP oil spill outfit, while regretting that Lady Gaga didn't wear that meat dress a litt... Read more
A sound business plan can help any budding entrepreneur lay the groundwork for a successful store. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business