Investor and author Guy Kawasaki says the business world needs more charm. Here's his 10-step formula to enchant customers--and build a great big company. Read more
Recent Rewarding Innovation Articles
The much-hyped start-up competition is supposed to feature dangerously innovative companies. So why does the winner look like a me-too entry? Read more
A new analysis by a Silicon Valley venture capital firm identifies two tech business models that tend to stay strong. Read more
When you do something altruistic, your brain releases a squirt of the neurotransmitter Dopamine, and you feel good. Read more
Some incubators and accelerators focus on creating great companies. This one hones its energy on transforming the hobbyist entrepreneur into a strong founder. Read more
Don't let a bad morning ruin your entire day. Use these mental tricks to change your momentum. Read more
When Philip James founded online wine seller Lot18, skeptics said he would fail. But a disaster on Mt. Everest years before had taught him to trust his gut. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business