Rob Adams is on the faculty of the MBA program at The University of Texas at Austin, and is the Director of Texas Venture Labs. He’s a former software executive, entrepreneur and fund manager, and has founded or financed more than 40 companies that have launched more than 100 products with transactions exceeding one billion dollars of capital.
- The New Normal: Adventure Capital – In With 5 Out With 50
- Beyond the Idea; Why Execution Intelligence is What Matters
- Ideas Are a Commodity, It's Execution Intelligence That Matters
- Market Validation: Why Ready, Aim, Fire Beats Ready, Fire, Fire, Fire, Aim
- 100 Phone Calls
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business