The Bulk Sales Agreement is an agreement that allows you to keep records of the sale of goods by your business of its inventory. The Bulk Sales Agreement not only helps the seller to have a complete record of the transaction, but also protects the purchaser from any claims made by creditors of the seller. This agreement should be used by any business that is selling a product in bulk or selling all or a large part of its inventory, and by any purchaser of bulk goods from a seller. View tool
Tools on Running a Business
The Bulk Sales Contract is a contract between a seller of a large quantity of a good and a purchaser, outlining the terms and conditions for the sale of the good. This Bulk Sales Contract is an attorney-drafted document that will ensure your sale or purchase of bulk goods is clearly laid out and documented, and includes many customizable features including a deposit, price information, and deliver options. View tool
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals