David Karp just agreed to sell his fast-growing blog empire to Yahoo for $1.1 billion. Two years ago, Inc. spoke to the spirited founder about his original work style. Read more
Running a Business
The captain of the world's most ubiquitous social media platform talks leadership, disruption, and why he follows Mia Farrow. Read more
Are your employees afraid to disagree with you? Here's how to help them stand up for their opinions. Read more
Concerned about getting your money's worth when your team is spread across the country--or the world? Relax. Here are the secrets from a virtual-company pro. Read more
Brains aren't inexhaustible; like any piece of sophisticated equipment, they're delicate and can break. Read more
- Immigrant Entrepreneurs
- Company of the Year
- Rules for Success
- Success Stories
- Growth Strategies
- Office and Operations
- Legal Issues
- Tools on Running a Business
Recent Running a Business Articles
A bike company CEO explains how he keeps his company together when his employees are so far apart. Read more
Forget the long-winded speeches and pointless anecdotes. Tom Searcy's advice for the new crop of graduating entrepreneurs is short and sweet. Read more
Expert Lars Albright says rewards are the key to getting your customers hooked. Check out why. Read more
John Paul DeJoria manages multiple companies--all without using e-mail. Read more
Yes, manufacturing can be an engine of growth again. But it will only happen if we address these critical issues. Read more
A recently-acquired founder has some advice on company culture for Marissa Mayer. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business