Forget becoming a trusted adviser. Customers want a manager not a consultant. Read more
Sales and Marketing
Recent Sales and Marketing Articles
To take the Life is Good brand beyond t-shirts, Bert Jacobs and his co-founder brother had to borrow $16.5 million to buy out contracts with t-shirt licensees. Watch video
Avoid these common--and very painful--digital marketing scenarios that can lead to thousands of wasted dollars. Read more
Kara Goldin, founder of of Hint Water, explains how you can determine if your new drink has promise. Watch video
You may be tempted to view negative feedback as a nuisance. But, if you respond the right way, it's a gift. Read more
The Lean Startup author weighs in on the best ways to build momentum for a new company--and improve your product in the process. Read more
Leaders rarely have enough time to prepare for the communicating they have to do. Here's a shortcut. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals