Entrepreneurs gripe that great salespeople are scarce. But the real problem is that most companies' concept of a great salesperson is too narrow. Read more
Recent Sales Hiring Articles
Amy Buckner Chowdhry explains how she improved employee retention at AnswerLab, the digital experience consultancy she co-founded. Watch video
When you spot talent, accelerate your hiring process--right away. Read more
Ken Schiller, co-founder of Texas restaurants Rudy's and Mighty Fine Burgers, recommends you hire slow and fire fast. Watch video
You have more to do than chart a strategic path. Keep your team adventurous and youthful. Read more
The secret, says Clif Bar President Kevin Cleary, is to hire people who are connected and committed to your company mission. Watch video
You don't need someone just like you for every open position. Here's why you should recruit solid day-to-day operators instead. Read more
Frustrated by sales professionals that are unwilling to change, one entrepreneur is hiring young graduates and turning them into top salespeople. Read more
Good salespeople focus on the particular feature the customer cares about. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business