When you sign a letter of intent to sell your business, you give up much of your leverage in negotiations. Here’s how to hold onto it. Read more
Selling a Business
Recent Selling a Business Articles
Telling employees why you sold your business is never easy. But TechCrunch's founder managed to do it with admirable authenticity. Read more
Would you pay $318,000 to buy this California retailer? Read more
John Jantsch, author of "The Referral Engine," offers tips on how you can get customers to give your business high marks to potential acquirers. Read more
When you put your company up for sale, you risk giving strangers — potentially your competitors - access to confidential information. Read more
You don't have to hold onto your business until your working days are done. Here are some reasons why "retirement" and "exit planning" shouldn't be synonymous. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business