Getting the highest valuation for your business means negotiating for more than just the multiple. Read more
Selling a Business
Recent Selling a Business Articles
The notoriously secretive Apple has acquired two companies. News of one deal broke partly thanks to changes in employees' LinkedIn profiles. Read more
This maker of anti-erosion gear is poised to benefit from an uptick in government spending on infrastructure. Read more
In a sweet victory for the ethical ice cream company's founders, Ben & Jerry's corporate parent agrees to make a commitment to use only fair trade-certified ... Read more
As part of Inc.'s 2009 guide to business valuations, we look at why now is a great time to buy a business Read more
Shouting matches. Heavy perspiration. Tequila shots. Is this the future of sales? Staff writer Max Chafkin explains. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business