By: Michael V. Marn, Eric V. Roegner, Craig C. Zawada At few moments since the end of World War II has downward pressure on prices... Read more
Selling a Business
Recent Selling a Business Articles
In trying to assess consumer attitudes towards pricing, marketing professor Lisa Bolton and two other researchers conducted experiments designed to measure w... Read more
The first months of a new business are heady times. As an owner of a partnership, you have many things to juggle -- organizational papers, contracts, and ... Read more
It was probably Jehovah who conceived the first one, and then some time later he charged Moseswith its execution. Churchill had one at Dunkirk. Westmorela... Read more
Bundling products together can help move regularly priced products when sales go soft - especially when the marketfor the product is weak to begin with.Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business