In some types of sales, the "agreement to buy" is just the start of the real buying process. Read more
Selling a Business
Recent Selling a Business Articles
The goal of any business sale is to receive many purchase offers at the highest possible price. Here's how to choose the best one. Read more
What you include in an online business-for-sale listing could be the difference between a quick sale and a long, painful one. Here's how to do it right. Read more
Writing the perfect advertisement for your business for sale is a fine art. Here's what you should reveal and what you should not. Read more
Balancing buyer questions and retaining your business' confidentiality can be tricky. Laying out a plan can help set what information you can release and when. Read more
Once you have committed to selling your business, it’s time to bring in some experts to make sure you get the highest offers possible. Read more
Prospective business buyers wont’ simply take you on your word. You need to have documents ready to support every claim you make during the sales process. Read more
Google needs to do something bold now that Facebook has a killer photo app. Here's one suggestion. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals