Seth Goldman is the President and TeaEO of Honest Tea, the company he co-founded in 1998 with Professor Barry Nalebuff of the Yale School of Management. Under Seth’s leadership, the company has become an innovator within the beverage industry; Honest Tea was the first tea company to introduce a USDA-certified organic bottled tea as well as the first to make a Fair Trade Certified bottled tea. He currently serves on the boards of several companies and non-profits, and is preparing the September release of his first book, a graphic novel titled Mission in a Bottle.
- Changing Our Look Without Losing Our Brand
- Dos and Don’ts of Raising Money From Angels: The Devil Is in the Details
- After You Close a Deal
- IPOs Aren't the Only Way to Access Capital
- Ownership Matters
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business