Inc.com columnist Phil Simon says Facebook could solve a few key problems with one simple solution: Charge users--they'll pay. Read more
Recent Kickass Social Media Strategy Articles
Use technology to build stronger, more meaningful (virtual or real-life) relationships with small business owners. Here's three examples I love. Read more
Sure, she understands Instagram. But do you really want a new grad controlling your brand online? Read more
Thanks to social media, complaining has never been easier. Here are a few types of cranky customers--and some good ways to handle them. Read more
You want results, and all they talk about is "branding." What gives? Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business