A number of apps promise to translate text over the Web. But a new one goes a step further: It puts live interpreters only a click away. Read more
Software as a Service
Recent Software as a Service Articles
Like Facebook, now Google+ offers a way to connect with--and presumably market to--like-minded people. Read more
Smartphones and tablets are becoming an important tool for satisfying your customers' needs, not just for trying to sell to them. Are you ready? Read more
A buggy product launch? That's familiar territory for most tech founders... but not for Apple. Here's how the company could have minimized the damage. Read more
iPhone 5 customers will be able to store loyalty cards and coupons on their devices. Here's how to make sure they can access yours, too. Read more
A new analysis by a Silicon Valley venture capital firm identifies two tech business models that tend to stay strong. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business