- Tools & Research
- Inc. Advisor
- Inc. Deals
Step 4: Write a first draft
Writing a vision is hugely important. Before you start writing, here are a few technical tips. If you follow them, the work will be way better:
· Put something wild out there. Get past the 59 reasons why it won't work.
· Put down what pours out, not what other people want to see.
· Write as if your vision has already happened.
· Keep writing for 15 to 30 minutes, regardless of how silly you sound.
· Build your passions into what you write. Don't write a vision that you aren't a part of.