When you start a business, you must decide on a legal structure for it. Usually you'll choose either a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a limited liabi... Read more
Recent Start-up Articles
Here are 45 money-saving ideas that can help your company do more with less. Read more
Running a One-Person Business mentors Paul and Sarah Edwards respond to the following question from an inc.com reader: My wife a... Read more
When the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ( ICANN ) was created in November 1998, the fledgling organ... Read more
Doing business on the Web doesn't spare you from many of the same laws and customs that govern businesses in the physical world. You must pay especially c... Read more
Finance & Capital mentor Guy Kawasaki responds to the following question from an inc.com user: How would you suggest that I use ... Read more
Law & Taxation mentor Richard S. Morse Jr. responds: The venture capital firm will conduct reference checks on the management team, ... Read more
Have you ever been to a Web site and had an all-around excellent experience? The site was easy to use, the checkout was flawless, and when you had to call... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business